Our practice is dedicated to personalized, attentive care. We are available to our patients 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
This group brings together expertise in general OB/GYN care for high risk patients and includes support for natural labor and delivery. Our top-ranked university trained OB/GYN specialists are pleased to offer you professional services with care, compassion and skill.
Our physicians maintain active privileges with two area hospitals in the North Fulton area:
Obstetric Care (OB)
We manage pre-pregnancy planning, provide complete prenatal care and have postpartum resources including extra exams when necessary, personal lactation consultation and breastfeeding classes.
We also routinely manage what other practices consider “high risk” pregnancies such as:
- Infertility complications
- Multiple gestations
- In-vitro fertilized pregnancy (IVF),
- History of miscarriages
- Gestational diabetes
- Advanced maternal age (Pregnancy over 40)
- Vaginal Birth After C-Section (VBAC)
- Active Women (Professional athletes, Marathoners, Crossfiters, etc…)
- Low Sperm Count
- Thyroid Conditions
- Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)